With over 50 employees, we have enough specialists that prepare menus for small breakfasts, luncheons, and large-scale galas and corporate events. We offer our clients the opportunity to enjoy food prepared by our celebrity chefs from Toronto. We have a variety of menus covering breakfasts to boxed meals.
- Breakfast scones: Dill cream cheese and smoked salmon, peameal bacon and mustard, cream cheese, and preserves. Served with seasonal fresh berries and vanilla yogurt.
- Omelets: cheese and mushroom, home fries, spinach and feta aged cheddar, and ham.
- Breakfast burritos: scrambled eggs with bacon and cheddar coupled with home fries.
- All-Canadian: home fries, sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, and sliced tomatoes.
- Continental: signature breakfast bread, chocolate croissants, muffins, and scones.
- CRÉPES: fresh citrus crépes, berry compote, berries, maple syrup, and chocolate sauce.
- Breakfast sandwiches: fried egg and cheddar on English muffin and peameal bacon and home fries.
- Spring Rolls: short rib, pulled pork, braised duck.
- Thai rolls: Peking duck, tofu, vegetable, chicken, and sweet chilli sauce.
- Braised Duck Tacos Southern Chicken Salad
- Sweat Pea Pancakes: Dungeness crab, crème Fraiche, and pickled red shallot
- Cantaloupe Lollipops with Niagara prosciutto
- Antipasto Platter: artichoke heart, cured sausage, prosciutto, roasted red peppers, salami, flatbread, or another assortment of bread.
- Tea sandwiches: egg salad, cheese with cucumber, cream, cream cheese with sundried tomato tuna salad, and salmon salad.
- Domestic cheese and fruit: blue cheese, cheddar cubes, brie wedge, orange, seasonal fresh berries flatbreads, gouda, accompanied by dried fruit and crackers.
- MARKET CRUDITÉ: heirloom, cucumber, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, ranch dip, sugar snap peas, asparagus, green beans, and fennel, accompanied by seasonal hummus.
- MARKET CRUDITÉ: Cauliflower, broccoli, heirloom, cucumber, carrots, green beans, sugar snap peas, asparagus, bell peppers, and fennel, accompanied by seasonal hummus.
- Slow-roasted porchetta: Mini Calabrese buns, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, chili aioli, six-person minimum
- Artisan cheese board: Quebec and international artisan cheeses served with poached pears, truffle-scented honey, quince jelly, and toasted baguette.
Super Food Salads
- Quinoa: Red and white quinoa, yellow bell peppers, cucumber, tomato, blanched broccoli, lemon, fresh garlic, and olive oil vinaigrette
- Roasted heirloom beet: Arugula, goat cheese, and pumpkin seeds
- Sweet potato: Green been, goji berries, walnuts, and maple mustard dressing
- Salad Selections
- Garden: Tomato, red onion, cucumber, and dill
- Whole wheat penne: fresh parsley, sundried tomatoes, roasted corn fresh parsley, roasted corn, citrus vinaigrette, citrus vinaigrette three-bean cherry tomatoes.
- Sandwich or wrap: new potato salad, individually wrapped goodie, and lentil and French bean salad.
- Thai noodle salad: carrots, chicken breast, scallions, rice noodles, bell peppers, ginger soy dressing, accompanied by coleslaw, homemade cookies, sugar snap peas, and seasonal fresh fruit salad.
- Tuna niçoise: white Albacore tuna, greens, olives, egg, green beans, tomato, and red wine dressing
- Moroccan tandoori: Bake salmon and spice lime yogurt, accompanied by quinoa with chickpeas
- Caesar delight: grilled chicken, shaved parmesan, romaine, classic Caesar dressing, and garlic brioche croutons served with rolls and macaroons
- Chimichurri beef skewers: faro salad accompanied by fresh salsa.
- BBQ chicken: spiced cornbread, rosemary roasted potatoes, pan- seared peppers, orzo with caramelized onions, sundried tomatoes, grilled corn, steamed vegetables, capers, cilantro pesto, and parmesan
- Chicken Genovese: grilled chicken breast with Genovese pesto marinade, tomato and mozzarella towers with olive oil, cheese tortellini pasta salad, and fresh basil Garden salad
- Taco bar: pulled pork or chicken, shredded cheddar, salsa and guacamole, sour cream and hot chipotle sauce, crispy taco shell and soft tortillas, and tortilla chips.
- Stuffed chicken: chicken breast stuffed with spinach, rosemary roasted potatoes, caramelized onions and fontina cheese, baby spinach salad with shaved fennel, onion and tarragon dressing, and homemade squares and cookies.
- Chicken Sofia: assorted mini pizzettes, Pernod sauce, supreme of chicken with mushroom, roasted garlic, spun potatoes, and steamed vegetables